Ilford Essex in Redbridge Greater London

Photos of Ilford Town Hall, Clock on Ilford High Road and The Exchange
You have found 'Welcome to Ilford' - the modern way to find out what's happening in Ilford, Essex and Redbridge Enjoy the message board.

Current Events
Find-a-Friend
Reviews
Ilford Facts
Need more info?
Feedback

This board is reactively moderated. If there is questionable content please use the Report to Moderator button next to the offending post. Keep this a friendly and positive place. Members may be banned who do not keep to the spirit of the forum. Posters must agree to the Rules.

Ilford Discussion board
Ilford Discussion board - ROSE AND CROWN (ILFORD) GANG FROM THE 1970's
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.

Home | Help | Search | Members | Login | Register

Ilford Discussion board
   Main Messageboard
   Main
(Moderator: Nigel R - Admin)
   ROSE AND CROWN (ILFORD) GANG FROM THE 1970's
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply | Notify of replies | Send Topic | Print
   Author  Topic: ROSE AND CROWN (ILFORD) GANG FROM THE 1970's  (Read 9331 times)
Chelmerfella
YaBB Newbie

View Profile |

ROSE AND CROWN (ILFORD) GANG FROM THE 1970's
« on: May 19th, 2012, 2:40pm »
Report to moderator | Quote | Modify | Like this! | 1 person likes this

You know who you are, we were the Rose and Crown crew from the mid 1970's. Summer beanos to Margate etc. and Friday nights at The Three Rabbits and the Room at the Top on Saturdays. Please contact me if you were a crew member or know somebody who was, and would be interested in a reunion and I'll keep in touch, If there's enough of us we'll arrange a date that suits all.

Apart from myself John Richardson, here are a few member names: Alec Banham, Jill Richardson, Tony Banham and wife Jan, Keith Smethers and wife Sue, Jackie Peed, Linda Lewis and her mate Penny Huh?, Billy Evans and wife Barbara, Margaret Fitzsimmons, Janice Bridges, Martin Bush (now deceased) and his wife Jill, Steve Gregory, Phil Nash, Steve Brigden, Carmel Huh?, Janine Barker, Steve Wiltshear, Sharon Lawson, Christine Birch, Tony Horswill, Steve Punt, Lyn Dangelitis, Steve Cohen, Frank Huh? (moved to Oz), Lynn Huh? who married Steve Punt, Lynn's sister who had a hairlip, Keith Beckwith, Andy Huh? who married Janice Bridges and many more.
IP Logged
Finbob
YaBB Newbie

View Profile |

Re: ROSE AND CROWN (ILFORD) GANG FROM THE 1970's
« Reply #1 on: May 26th, 2012, 9:51am »
Report to moderator | Quote | Modify | Like this!

Well I wasnt really a Rose & Crowner, more of a General Havelock man myself. But on Sunday nights we (the Havelock Army !!!) used to venture up to the R & C for your DJ party nights.
We might even stop off at The Black Horse on the broadway first, but youd never wanna stay too long in there would ya.
I mean it wasnt nicknamed The Flying Bottle for nothing was it !
IP Logged
maad
YaBB Newbie

View Profile |

« Reply #2 on: Dec 1st, 2014, 9:00am »

[at 14:40:06]You know who you are, we were the Rose and Crown crew from the mid 1970's. Summer beanos to Margate etc. and Friday nights at The Three Rabbits and the Room at the Top on Saturdays. Please contact me if you were a crew member or know somebody who was, and would be interested in a reunion and I'll keep in touch, If there's enough of us we'll arrange a date that suits all.

Apart from myself John Richardson, here are a few member names: Alec Banham, Jill Richardson, Tony Banham and wife Jan, Keith Smethers and wife Sue, Jackie Peed, Linda Lewis and her mate Penny Huh?, Billy Evans and wife Barbara, Margaret Fitzsimmons, Janice Bridges, Martin Bush (now deceased) and his wife Jill, Steve Gregory, Phil Nash, Steve Brigden, Carmel Huh?, Janine Barker, Steve Wiltshear, Sharon Lawson, Christine Birch, Tony Horswill, Steve Punt, Lyn Dangelitis, Steve Cohen, Frank Huh? (moved to Oz), Lynn Huh? who married Steve Punt, Lynn's sister who had a hairlip, Keith Beckwith, Andy Huh? who married Janice Bridges and many more. [/quote]
 Blank stare Smiley Smiley
IP Logged
speedygirl1
YaBB Newbie

View Profile |

« Reply #3 on: Nov 1st, 2015, 2:22pm »

Hi Tony Banham here living in Pitsea my brother Alec lives in Becontry we are both well i remember the rose and the rabbits very well also the beanos. Nice idea if some of us could meet up again here is my email Anthony.banham1@gmail.com
IP Logged
ktype
YaBB God

View Profile |

« Reply #4 on: Nov 12th, 2015, 7:19pm »

on Nov 1st, 2015, 2:22pm, speedygirl1 wrote:
... here is my email email.address@isp.com

Hi Tony, welcome to the forum!

It is not normally a good idea to include your e-mail address in posts here or any forum or publicly accessible web page because it is makes it easy for spammers to harvest - as you may already have found out, unfortunately.

The safe way to do this is to ask for folk to send you an Instant Message - see the link on the left under your user name.  

The forum then sends you an e-mail to tell you that you have a new message but your e-mail address - and the addresses of anybody who sends you a message - is kept secret although you can, of course, include it in any Instant Message you send back - it's up to you.

I would suggest you edit your post now to say "send me an Instant Message". It might help moderate any damage to your privacy if you are lucky ...

... you will notice that I have not used your real address in my quote, so that won't do you any harm.
IP Logged

When all else fails, read the instructions ...
MAAD
YaBB Newbie

View Profile |

« Reply #5 on: Jan 9th, 2017, 12:47pm »

Any news gang Jumping Jumping
IP Logged
MAAD
YaBB Newbie

View Profile |

« Reply #6 on: Jan 9th, 2017, 1:27pm »

Any reunion 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
IP Logged
Chelmerfella
YaBB Newbie

View Profile |

« Reply #7 on: Jan 9th, 2017, 4:07pm »

This was a post from almost 4 years ago and is no longer valid.
IP Logged
MAAD
YaBB Newbie

View Profile |

« Reply #8 on: Jan 10th, 2017, 3:01pm »

Why not,did I miss anything ?
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply | Notify of replies | Send Topic | Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »